Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 8: What makes me happy


Yesterdays Post... Sorry- just got to posting it!



Humph. I tell you what. Today is a day that nothing can make me happy. I'm swamped with school work, its Monday, and its Cold outside again...

What does make me happy is... NO homework... Weekends... and Warm weather. This weekend was awesome thanks to these 3 reasons. I had No homework (that I was worried about at the time)... it was the weekend.... and it was 60 outside. Summer... please come faster!

Other things that make me happy are:

Chocolate Malts



Watching movies and relaxing with my Husband


Spending time with my good, close friends


Snuggling up with non-school/ required reading material


Sunshine


Being outdoors in the fresh air


Horseback Ridding


No comments:

Post a Comment