Thursday, November 14, 2013

Update

The ultrasound results showed no concerns of low fluid levels around baby and my cervix has not started shortening.   Their one concern was that baby is breech, and the chord is wrapped around the neck twice. They didn't act like it was a big deal, but to Brad and I are both fairly concerned. 

We are waiting for one more test result, and after that we are HEADING HOME!! They are waiting on a urine sample to come back, and if it is negative for a UTI, then I'm in the clear. If it still shows signs and symptoms of a UTI I will be put on an antibiotic, and sent home. I have a 4 day bedrest rule to follow, and can return to work on Monday on super light duty, and preferably part time. I have a follow up appointment with my regular doctor in Sioux Falls next Thursday and we will know more after that. I am to monitor myself very closely, and watch my activity levels at this point, anything can potentially send me into pre-term labor. 

It's looking like Florida is most likely out of my future... And I will be spending the holiday closer to home. As of now, everything is up in the air until the Dr. talks with us on Thursday. 

So for now, were just sitting and waiting. Thanks for all the prayers, concerns, and uplifting words of encouragement! 

Brad and Roz 

No comments:

Post a Comment