Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Dads first time being Solo

Although Mel is over 14 months old now, she's never been left home alone, with dad, for more than a few hours. This week is my first time being away from mel for more than over night... My first business trip out of state.... Where my baby girl isn't just up the road 25-30 miles at grandparents houses. Brad was left to fend for himself yesterday afternoon until I return tomorrow night, late. 

It just so happens, since mom is 7 hours away, Mel ended up in urgent care from not being able to keep food down, puking, running a fever, stuffy nose... She screamed most of the afternoon apparently.... And mama feels helpess. I'm stuck here in Madison, WI.... 7 hours from home. There's nothing I can do. 

Mel tested negative for RSV, but she does have a viral infection. The doctor sent her home with no meds, accept Tylenol and Motrin for children. 

Being mamas baby girl, I'm sure she just wants mama. I miss her even more knowing she is home sick. I wish with all my heart to be there to comfort her, but I know she is in good hands with daddy too! 

In the mean time, I'm going to get through my meetings and tours tomorrow and buzz home as fast as I can get there so I can snuggle my baby girl. It's been stressful this afternoon/ evening not knowing what was happening with her while I was in meetings. I was quite side tracked I didn't get much out of the speakers presentations. 

1 comment:

  1. شركة تنظیف منازل شمال الریاض افضل شركات تنظيف المنازل بالرياض تتمیز بالدقة والعمالة ذات الكفاءة وتجعل المكان افضل شركات تنظيف بالرياض نظیف و بشكل ممتاز ورائع افضل شركات تنظيف الشقق بالرياض شركة تنظیف شمال الریاض لدیھا أمھر افضل شركات تنظيف الفلل بالرياض العمالة المدربة على كافة اعمال النظافة بالمنازل افضل شركات تنظيف المجالس بالرياض وتستخدم افضل اجھزة التنظیف الحدیثة واحدث افضل شركات تنظيف الموكيت بالرياض الطرق والاجھزة والمواد افضل شركات تنظيف الكنب بالرياض الملمعة لدینا افضل عنایة تنظیفیة فائقة افضل شركات تنظيف المكيفات بالرياض خلال ساعات علي ایدي عمالة افضل شركات تنظيف بخميس مشيط مدربة للتلمیع الشامل للمنزل افضل شركات تنظيف المساجد بالرياض شركة تنظیف فلل شمال الریاض أحد فروع مركز الشعلة

    ReplyDelete