Wednesday, September 26, 2012

15 Weeks... 25 to go! :D

Phwe- These past couple of weeks have slipped by.

Over the last couple of weeks there hasn't been much change. I am starting to grow out of the "awkward" stage where people can start guessing that I'm actually pregnant and not just gaining weight, specifically in my waistline. Brad and I haven't been to the Dr. in 3 weeks. We have our 16 week appointment on Monday, so that will be exciting. We'll get an update on the heart beat, and we will have more blood drawn for our genetic testing for the possible genetic disorders (see previous posts).

As the time gets closer and closer Brad and I start realizing more and more things that will need to be changed in our daily routines with a baby around. I've been sleeping better lately since my last Dr's appointment. I have been trying to stay up until after 9PM which usually results in me sleeping soundly until around 6AM, but every once in a while I'll be awake around 3 or 4 AM. I've been finding myself less and less tired these days also, which is helping the sleeping issues a little bit. My sleeping methods drive Brad CRAZY now because I have to have a flock of pillows around me just to get comfortable. Brad hates it because he's gone all week, so to fill his spot I use pillows for comfort. When he's home on the weekends I'm either completely leaning up against him or he's getting shoved off of the bed by pillows. hehe. my bad.

The dreams are really starting to catch up to me. My hormones must really be going when I'm asleep. I have had more dreams that I can't even imagine what caused them to arise. Totally random stuff. My first dream was about me and my family when I was visiting over Christmas. I was ready to give birth (even though at Christmas I'll only be 6 months along)... And one night while we were celebrating at my dads house we were chased into the basement by aliens. Everyone else in my family then became pregnant (including Dad and Brad) and then the next night the Aliens cut out their green slimy babies from all of our bellies and left us. Then I woke up. The End. These dreams are SO weird.

I'm going to start trying to take pictures every week so that I can see my growth. Everyone else says its noticeable week by week that I'm growing. I haven't been able to notice much, besides the fact that my jeans keep getting tighter and tighter. I've turned to sweat pants for my comfort clothes. When I'm not at school (some days even then...) I'm wearing sweats or shorts and a t-shirt. Jeans just don't fit right anymore. ha.

Anyways. I'll update again next week after our 16 week appointment. We're getting closer and closer to our half way mark, and we're excited to find out the gender of baby Punt. Here's a picture at 15 Weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment