Tuesday, December 18, 2012

27 Weeks and... going strong??...

Ufgh. Trimester 3 Has Begun.

And I am feeling it.

This past week was an eventful and emotional one. I have officially graduated from ISU with my BS degree. Saturday with the family was a long, tiring, emotional day as I slowly began to realize that "I'mma Big Kid Now." I'm now working full time in the Meat Research Lab in a temporary "post-grad" position doing lab work and research that I have been working on for the past few years. We just started a new project in November and I will continue to work on that until I find a permanent job.

As week 27 begins, I am starting to realize that the next 13 weeks are going to be a slap in the face from the amazing beginning of this pregnancy. My ribs and back had been hurting before, but now its to "killing" on the pain scale. I broke down last night and ran to wal-mart JUST to get tylenol. There wasn't any way I was going to get any sleep with the aching back that I had. The worst part about my back hurting is it's not even my lower back, it's my upper back. Right between my shoulder blades. There are huge knots there, and Brad attempted at rubbing them, but to no avail. I think its officially time to see a masseuse. Merry Christmas to Me! :)

My feet are swelling, my legs hurt, my back kills, and my ribs tend to hurt whenever I sit down for too long. Welcome to the last trimester. Thank goodness school is done and out of the way, so I just have to get through work the next 10+weeks... eek. Anyways. Nothing much is changed from last week. We see the doctor again next week after Christmas, and will be asking LOTS of questions about the pain. I also have the glucose test next week, which I'm not looking forward to, but I need to have it done.

27 weeks! Getting Big! 

The Lonergan Research Lab Crew: Elisabeth, Ed, Emily, Kyle, Me, Steven, Shannon 

Me and the PhD Graduate, Kyle :) 

My Handsome Hubby and I 

Diploma in hand... alright... let's rock and roll! 

My Delicious Cake. 

Diploma!! :) 

Bradley and I 

No comments:

Post a Comment