Thursday, November 11, 2010

A First For Everything....

Alrighty. So... you know the saying "theres always a first for everything".... yeah, you know that saying that parent's always told you about trying your spinach/ broccoli/ etc. etc. Well... A few weeks back my husband and I were able to experience a First for me... he'd had a prior experience, but I had not. In fact, I was nervous and anxious to attend this grand event. Thousands and Thousands of people attend these events throughout the year, without ever even considering how exciting/ entertaining/ energetic this event is. Granted, yes... I had been to other events similar to this, very similar in fact... but not quite as.... grandiose.

I attended my First Ever NCAA Football Game. Yep. Thats right. I'm a junior in College and I have NEVER been to a college football game. I never expected it to be so exciting! And all the people.... yes... in fact... I am very much a people watcher. The game Brad and I went to was ISU vs. KSU... on Halloween Day... might I add. Not only did I experience my first ever college football game... I also got the experience of it being on Halloween Day. It Amazed me how "boisterous" some of the peoples costumes were. Just to name a few: Cy the Mascot.... he dressed up as a Ghost... hilariously entertaining might I add. Also we saw Gumby, the Teli-Tubbies, Barney, Woody, and many many awesome costumes. 

Over all my first experience was a very good experience. The Cyclones Won 28-16. It was a good game overall. Brad and I had a lot of fun cheering for the Cyclones. Although I never before cared about any type of college game; basketball, football, soccer, hockey, etc. etc. ... I definately have a heart for the Cyclones.

Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy!

 Go Team!!!
 Me with the Stadium in the Background :)
 Tailgating during Half time
 Go Cheerleaders... 1/2 my entertainment right here! <3
 Cy asking the Police Men for Candy....
 In front of the Score Board
Cy Body Climbinb up the Student Section
<3 Roz

No comments:

Post a Comment