Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 15: What if...

 this week in general has been a "debby downer" week for me. 

So... here goes nothing...

What if life was easy?
What if fights and arguments never existed?
What if I were rich?
What if my brother had never died?
What if I had no worries in the world?
What if I had a job to sustain my expenses, instead of school 24-7?
What if life was still the way it was 2 years ago?
What if I'm scared?
What if I don't get this internship?
What if I fail this test?
What if Sasha and Moose ran away for good?
What if I quit working at the Vet School?
What if life was perfect?
What if I had never came to ISU?
What if I had never met Brad? or Tiffany? or Sidney? 

All these thoughts are ones that have crossed my mind in the last week. 
Everything these days are "What if....?" ... I wish I could just not worry.
Everything would be easier if I didn't worry... but it's a habit. Everyone
has "What if's" in their life... but this last week my life has been filled with 
them. Everyday. I just wonder how life would be different if these were
true. Here's my thoughts on them.... 

What if life was easy?
                then i wouldn't have a worry in the world and nothing would 
                ever go wrong with my life. 
What if fights and arguments never existed?
               id be the happiest girl in the world to have a husband that loves
               me and shows me through every action and word from him 
What if I were rich?
               then id be a lazy pile of crap and id never do anything, and id 
               probably be fat and not able to get off my couch 
What if my brother had never died?
              i wouldn't go through every day hoping he was here for me to talk
              to... but i also wouldn't be half as strong of a woman as i am today
              and i wouldn't be who i am today
What if I had no worries in the world?
             no worries = no problems.... but wait... i worry about Brad all the time
             i don't mind worrying, i just wish i didn't worry about every little detail
What if I had a job to sustain my expenses, instead of school 24-7?
              then i wouldn't be trying to fulfill my dream by going to college to get that
              job which will eventually sustain me, my husband, and hopefully kids 
What if life was still the way it was 2 years ago?
             id be half as mature as i am, at a college i loved, with friends all around me
             with a fiance that loved me every day, with every ounce of his body
What if I'm scared?
            then pray
What if I don't get this internship?
            then i find a job. no big deal right?.... right...............
What if I fail this test?
            i'm screwed. there goes my entire GPA.... crap...
What if Sasha and Moose ran away for good?
            id die. they are my "kids". i already lost a brother, i couldn't ever loose my own kid.... :( 
What if I quit working at the Vet School?
           then id be making half as much a month as i am right now.... but id be a much 
           happier person not having to deal with all the drama.... 
What if life was perfect?
          then i wouldn't be who i am today thanks to the challenges through life 
          that i have been through
What if I had never came to ISU?
          Id be working 40 hours a week and have no life at all and id be stuck in 
         a town that i never wanted to live in, my life would be routine 
What if I had never met Brad? or Tiffany? or Sidney? 
         id be depressed... if i knew what i was missing... 3 of the best friends in the
         entire world... and to never have met them??? I couldn't imagine life without
        any of them.

So there you have it... My "What If's" for the week... and my answers to them to 
get them to "go away".... 

<3 Roz 

No comments:

Post a Comment