Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 19: Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?

Garden? Ha. Yeah right. I will never grow my own garden. I have never been a plant person... they seem to wither at my touch. I used to help my grandma's with both of their gardens, and my mom had one once in a while... but I suck at gardening. I was thinking about planting a flower pot for on the front porch here... but decided I better not even try. I'd mess it up some how. i suck at mowing the lawn because i always end up wrecking the lawn mower some how. I hate trimming trees. I tried (un-successfully) to trim our lillies last fall for the winter and ended up killing them. :/ my bad.

Needless to say. My gardening skills are about as awesome as my cooking skills. Guess their the types of things I just have to learn more about and practice! :)

<3 Roz

No comments:

Post a Comment