Thursday, May 20, 2010

A First for Everything...


Well. Here I am. I have told myself for 3 years now that I wouldn't fall into the world of Blogging. But I made it! Not a scratch on me! :)... I never really have been much of a writer, up until my senior year in high school. Although I'm a good solid 2 years out of High School now, I have found myself to be keeping a journal.... My Scrap Book. I love to write stories, post pictures, and add a few details here and there.


A friend of mine suggested blogging.... Well. I am Here. My life has been full of ups and downs. Many of them leading me to write. I have found that in writing/jouneling, I am able to express my emotions alot more than I am through words. People make me run, hide, sit in the corner and not say anything. But get me in front of a word document, and I could go all day.

I will admitt that, although I am a college graduate (as of 1 week ago tomorrow)... I am horrid at grammar and spelling! :) ... thank goodness for spell check on here, but sorry for the gramatical errors! hehe.

Well, to let you all know a little bit more about me... I am engaged to be Married in a mere 33 days! I am super excited, to say the least. The last month seemed to have flown by fast, now these last 33 days will seem to be an endless procedure of getting all the final details down. Brad and I have been together for forever. We've been best friends since the 8th grade, we've known each other since the 6th grade... thats equivilent to 10 years now.




Brad and I own a dog, together we take care of her. We have oficially adopted her as our "first child". She is our pride and joy for the time being. She's now 8 months old and her name is Sasha. She is a Welsh Corgi/ Beagle mix and she LOVES trouble. But she keeps us on our toes.


Well, I better not get too carried away, or I won't have much to talk about tomorrow! I don't know if anyone will read this, but O well. It's always the thought that counts right?


Thanks all,
Roslyn

2 comments:

  1. Woot! I wanted to be the first to comment. I hope you share many happy posts in the near future. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!
    <3 your CA cousin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Roz!! Welcome to the dark side!!;)
    you'll soon find yourself addicted too!
    Can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete