Friday, May 21, 2010

Stuffed Up? ... Not in Teddy's Case...

As you read, you may find this to sound like a fairy tale!

So, as you may know, I have an 8 month old pup. And she Loves trouble...

Well, when we first got sasha she was 2 months old, tiny, cute, slept all the time and pee'd on my carpet.

She's now fully grown, house trained, and loves to chew chew chew.
Well, right after we got her Brad's older sister gave her a stuffed pig.
We called him Piggie. She LOVED piggie. Piggie was like her play mate.
She slept with him, she chewed on him, and she even took him to the bathroom wither her.
Everywhere Sasha went, Piggie went too. Until one day Sasha decided to rip Piggies arm off!
Well, I knew Sasha loved that pig, so I stuffed its arm back inside to cover up the whole.
I didn't want her pulling all that stuffing out all over my house. Well, Piggie lasted for
another month like that, until Sasha figured out how to get the arm out. Brad was watching
her one night while I was at work, and she tore Piggie to pieces. Brad and I decided
that it was time to part with Piggie, like a baby with its Passafire.

A few weeks went by, and Sasha just wasn't as playful as before. Brad and I
broke down and went and bought "Teddy". A $5 baby's teddy bear from Wal-Mart.
Teddy has been with the family for 1 1/2 months now. Teddy became the new Piggie,
only Teddy always managed to be more slobery than Piggie. Well, 2 nights ago I put
Sasha to bed in her kennel, Teddy tucked in right besides her, and this is what I wake up to in the Morning...



Poor Sasha know's she did it this time! But, luckily I felt nice that morning and let her keep Teddy.
Now, as I write this blog, she lays down by my foot of the bed, and tosses him around,
just like a little rag doll. O how she loves her Teddy!


Thanks for reading!


Roslyn :)

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!
    Love the guilty look on her face--- your dog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete