Wednesday, November 14, 2012

22 Weeks!

22 Weeks and Counting...

And feeling it too!

I'm to the point where sleeping is a blessing. I toss and turn a majority of the night, just trying to get comfortable. I know it's just going to get worse... but it still sucks. I've also hit that "It's cold out and my nose bleeds at the slightest blink" stage. I blow my nose wrong... there's blood. I woke up twice last night with a bloody nose... which was all over my pillow too. :-(

I can still manage to go the whole night without having to pee, but during the day is totally different. I went from peeing 10 times a day to 50. It seems like I have to pee every five minutes all of the sudden... And when I do go pee...... I probably couldn't even fill a shot glass! Lol.

Another new and exciting side effect is the edema... There goes the wedding ring! And pony-tails... and anything else that didn't used to cut off circulation. My fingers are now chubby, my feet hurt constantly when I stand for longer than 5 minutes, and my ankles are now hidden in a massive blob of spongy skin. I'll suck it up and live... but it's nice to whine once in a while! :)

Brad and I told our family, and everyone else, the gender of baby Punt on Sunday. I'ts a girl! We're both pretty excited... but we were BOTH wrong at the ultrasound. We were both bound on it being a boy... just because that's what we felt was going to happen... but we were wrong.

I'm already excited to start buying cute, adorable, PINK clothes for her. We have A name on the list of "agree" names, but no, I'm not sharing it! The one secret we are going to keep is Baby Punt's name. That revelation will happen on the birthday! Brad enjoy's calling us his "babes"... lol. What a dork... but, whatever makes him happy is suppose!

Baby Punt also has learned that she can kick, hit, punch, jump, etc. My stomach now jumps all over the place. When I sit here with my computer on my lab the whole thing will bounce up and down. It's hilarious how powerful she has gotten just in the last few weeks! I can't believe the impact that happens instantly. It takes me by surprise pretty often now!

We see the Dr. again in 2 weeks. That will be our 24 week check up, and the one after that I think we have a glucose test or something that I need to go for. We're excited for the little one to be here, but I feel like I'm not ready at the same time. I haven't had that option to "nest" yet as we are HOPING to be moving out of the trailer after graduation... I'm currently in the process of applying/interviewing for about 20 different jobs currently... I'm really just waiting on the "your're accepted" letter. Haha.

Well, anywho...

Here's week 22's photo!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment