Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Month of Thanks; November 1st

As dedication to my favorite month of the year, I, along with many others, have decided to join in on the "Month of Thanks." Instead of doing this through daily posts on Facebook, I will be doing it here on my blog. Through the month you will be able to read up on my daily "Thanks". 

November 1, 2012

Today I am thankful for an adorable baby girl/boy (no, I'm not letting it slip!) who rests within my womb. As my eyes were fixed on that TV screen this morning, tears began to stream from my eyes. Psalm 139:13-14 popped into my head bright and early this morning as I lay on that blue cushioned table, ultrasound jelly covering my growing belly, watching, searching, for every little detail of this child's feature.

For you created my inmost being;
       you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
       your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 

As I laid on that table this morning, the amount of detail and vast creation that has gone on within my belly just blew me away. The last ultrasound we had was at 12 weeks, and the baby was SO underdeveloped looking. Today, the 3D image of the face made me even more excited to meet this little fart. I can't wait to see the creation that God has given us, and I am more than thankful today for our child. It hasn't even come into this world yet and it is already touching our lives. So many great things are in store for us and our little one in the future. The pictures below briefly show the detail that has gone into this blessing. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment