Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thanks #4

Today I am thankful for my bestest girl friend ever. My twin, the other half of my functioning life. I don't know WHAT I would do without such a great friend to confide in with anything at anytime at anyplace. You know she's a best friend when she will drop everything just to come over and sit with me because I'm bored. Even though I'm pregnant, we still manage to have a grand old time together going out and just having girl time. With a birthdays only a day apart, we swear we were separated at birth, even though she's 364 days younger than me! :) She's been there for me through thick and thin and I know I can always count on her. With best friend secrets and jokes, our friendship will last forever. No doubt. Personality central, we mesh perfectly... even though she leaves me at home alone to go hunting :'(

I don't know what I'm going to do for two weeks without her when she's gone to New Zeland, but I know I will be patiently waiting her arrival back to Ames.



1 comment: