Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thanks #8

Today I am thankful for technology. Without technology, the world would be so bland. No television shows to watch endlessly to put off doing homework, no radios to help your work go faster, no cell phones to call your loved one just to say "hi", and lastly, no computers to keep up with the daily lives with all our other friends, family, and social media. We take for granted the technology that brainiacks (spelling??) have been able to come up with. I am so thankful that I can grab my phone and go, make a quick phone call to Brad, just to say hi and see how his day is going. Without technology, I couldn't communicate with my husband who's on the road for endless hours, days, even weeks at a time. I'd rarely see him, and I'd never hear anything from him if it wasn't for technology. So, for today, I thank God for the smart technology people who have invented today's types of technology.

<3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p" roz="roz">

No comments:

Post a Comment