Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thanks #7

I tried posting this from my phone last night... and it wouldn't work, so I'm sorry that it's a day late!

Today I am thankful for the education I have received. From Pre-K to a 5th year in college, every day has proven to be worth it. I may not have shown my appreciation through this whole time, but today I am thankful. Although I have a severe case of "Senioritis" and look forward to December 15th, 2012 every single day, the ride has been amazing. I am so thankful that I have been able to support myself, without the help of my parents, through 4 1/2 years of college. I may have had a rough start to college at Dordt, but it got better as time went on and as I found my place elsewhere. SWCC and ISU have become family bases for me, welcoming me in and expanding my knowledge great distances. I don't know where I would be today, or where I could even go in the future without the proper education I have been determined to gain. Sure, it's been a very tough ride, my whole life has, but who doesn't have those struggles? Being able to have this college education means a lot to me.

<3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p" roz="roz">

No comments:

Post a Comment