Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanks # 19, 20, and 21

#19:

Monday I was thankful for the safe delivery of Isabella Kay Bennett! Friends of Brad and I were expecting a girl in December and her water broke at 33 weeks along. They ended up doing a c-section to deliver the baby who is now in NICU for a few weeks to gain her strength and to support herself. She's a beauty of a girl and I am very thankful that everything went smoothly for them.

#20:

Yesterday I was thankful for the ability to get out of town. I took a 3 hour road trip to an interview up in Northern Iowa, and then made the 3 hour treck back home. This was a good time for me to just relax and reflect on my past and dream about the future. 6 hours in the car and not ONCE did the radio turn on! :)

#21:

Today I am thankful for beautiful weather. It's the day before Thanksgiving and it's gorgeous outside. 65 degrees out and sunny, I couldn't ask for a better day to go enjoy! I'm off work here shortly, just have to finish up a few gels and then I am heading home to take the dogs out to the park to run!

No comments:

Post a Comment