Friday, November 2, 2012

Thanks #2

Today I am thankful for my best friend, other half, and the one who can make me laugh more than anyone else. Even though he can piss me off more than anyone else, he's my man.

I'm so happy to have him by my side for life. I know that no matter how many times I trip on air or get distracted by squirrels, he will always love me. My own personal comedy central whenever I'm around or talking to him. He makes me smile, he makes me cry. He makes me love, he makes me fight. No matter what, he will always be "my main man." A "friend" once asked me what I ever saw in Brad. He was just another farm boy who wasn't interested in any serious relationship... Well. Obviously that friend was wrong!

Through thick and thin we have worked through many obstacles together. We're currently "baking" one right now! We are blessed to no end to have each other as best friends, but life will be getting a lot more interesting so very soon. After two and a half years of marriage I've learned many things. My favorite quote I've ever ran across though was that "It's not just about the good times you have, it's about the obstacles you can go through together and still say I love you in the end." This is so true. I would never have imagined us being stronger than we were the day we said "I Do," but so much has changed since that hot summer day in the middle of June.

So for this lifetime,

You are the Peanut to my Butter,
The Water to my Ocean,
Glaze on my Donut,
Spring in my Step.
The Twinkle in my Eye,
Blue to my Sky,
Cherry to my Sundae, 
Flip to my Flop,
Milk to my Cookie,
and Sweet in my Dreams.
The Beat of my Heart,
Cheese to my Macaroni,
the Best to my Friend,
and The Love of my Life.





No comments:

Post a Comment