Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday, June 18th 2010

Friday wasn't such a busy day. This was the day Brad and I Both had decided we needed to relax. We had nothing planned for the day and we just wanted to go with the flow.

We ended up giong to OK 1 Stop (where Brad used to work) and chatting with the guy's there. Brad and I had a Mt. Dew with the "Coffee" Boys (old geezers) and my Grandpa. We talked about the upcoming wedding and all the planning that occurred. We also talked about my Retainers (which were killing me at the time) and how they weren't working correctly.

After that we ran over to my dads house to drop off some wedding stuff that were in the back of the jeep. There was no reason to be hauling that stuff around so, we got rid of it at dads. After that Brad and I ran to Orange City to look for Black shoes for him to go with his tux. Needless to say Bombgaars didn't have any.

Wal-Mart, here we come! We ended up finding a cheep pair of steel toe boots for him to wear with his tux and picked up gifts for the groomsmen as well. After that we returned to Punt's house where Roz continued to take a nap and Brad continues on his way to go fishing.

Around 5:00 pm Bill got home from work and we all got ready to head to the Rocky Races. Brad and I haven't ever been to the races in Rock Rapids so we decided it would be a good time. We ran into my Dad and Missy there, as well as some other people we knew and had a great time. It was fun watching little sprint cars go around the corners at 120 miles/hr. The races were crazy and we eneded up going into the pits afterwards to check out some friend's cars. They did pretty good for the night and were having a good time packing up and getting ready to leave. After the races we all headed home and I went to bed.



Other than that, there isn't much to my Friday. We had a good time. But Roz was ready for sleep!
<3 Roz

No comments:

Post a Comment