Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Recipe for Fun...


The Ingredients are easy.
                                      The process is fun.
The turnout is unforgettable.
                                      The experience is enjoyable.

1. OneFree Friday/Saturday Night.
2. A few of your Girlies.
3. An Endless list of things to do.
4. And a Ton of Laughter.



Anyone know what I'm talking about when you need a "Girls Night Out?"

If I asked my future husband this question he'd reply "Nope, I think their
stupid, there's no point to them..."

If any female on earth were to be asked this same question she'd probably
reply something like... "OMG, I love girls night out! It helps me get away
from reality."

Yup. That there, up above ^ ... Yeah, that would be me. I have this diagnosis
of "lack of estrogen". When I don't get to chillax with at least 1 girl a week,
I tend to get super irritated with everything that goes on around me, and it
usually ends up being blamed on Brad. Which I don't like doing, so, my
prescription, a girls night out, at least 1x every other week.

Look. I love Brad. I honestly do. And I'm excited to be marrying him
in just 6.5 days, but, I'm sure many of you females will agree, sometimes
all the Testosterone in the air just starts to suffocate you... I mean, sure, I
work with all females practically, (98% females), but that is way different
than being able to "hang" with the girls.

This last weekend I had the oportunity to have my first girls night out in over
2 weeks, and It was much needed. Don't get me wrong, I love to hang out
with my fiance, and I love to hang out with his friends and such, but the
whole being around males 75% of my company time, drives me insane
sometimes.

Saturday was an amazing day. It all started by meeting up with a good friend
of mine, and going to pick out tuxes with her and her fiance (Brads Best
Friend) for their wedding in October... We had fun, and I even made a couple
of purchases myself for my own wedding. Well anyways, after that we met up
with another one of my girl friends and we headed off to Sioux City.

Here we Shopped. :) yup... Shopped. Can you believe that? Haha. This type
of shopping though was different than any other. My Friend Tiffany (the one
who gets married in October, aka my BFF#1) cant make it to my batchelorette
party, so she bought me a wedding gift from Victoria's Secret for the wedding
night as an "appolagy". Let me tell you what, that was a blast. After trying on
a few scandelous outifts,and sending picture messages to her, we decided on
outfit #2. :-)... Not much of an outfit if you ask me, but it will do :-).

After Victoria's Secret, we headed out to the rest of the mall. And guess what,
I spent way too much money on gifts for the wedding help, but it was ok,
because daddy pays back everything for the wedding ;-). It Rocks! We laughed
and joked the whole time while at the mall, and eventually shopped ourselves to
hunger.

So we headed off to HuHot. (slurp) YUM! Nikki (BFF #2) and I LOVE HuHot!
After a marvelous meal, we (hehehe) faked it to be my Birthday! :) So we all
got free cheesecake ragoons with ice-cream and hot fudge. Can you say
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!

Well, after we stuffed our brains out on Mangolian food, we headed on to
Tiffany's house where we enjoyed the rest of our night relaxing and playing
Wii. Wii bowling, to be exact. We also watched a few movies, and joked
around about "young love" and how life has changed so much in the last
few years. And about how life will change in the next few months, for all
three of us. Saturday night was much needed, I missed my girls, and I needed
some estrogen in the air. I love my girls.

So, if your deprived of a girls night out, :)... gather up the ingredients,
mix them all together, and hold on for a night of memories, because I can
guarantee thats exactly what you'll get.

Peace Out, Like A Trout.
<3 Roz

No comments:

Post a Comment