Tuesday, June 22, 2010

W-E-D-D-I-N-G

These last few days of my life have deffinately been blessings to me.
My family and Best Friends surround me and laugh as the wedding
buzz goes on. Brad and his Besties are all laughing and cracking
jokes, my girls and I all sharing secrets and memories. I'm sad that
today is IT!.. No more planning.... No more setting up... No more
Decoration... and No more Stress! (I won't miss that last one)...
After 12:00 tonight, the buzz will be gone. The bells won't be
ringing in my head, and Its on with life! A New Life! might I add!

After a full week of adventure and fun in NW Iowa, I'm sad to say
I will be leaving yet again for the South. :( I love it up here. My friends,
family, community. I miss it all. But it will be a new exciting life for
both Brad and I. Brad and I have NEVER been so happy.

I'll Admit... Brad and I have returned to that "sickly" relationship
stage. The good kind. You know... Lovey dovey, kissy kissy,
smoochy smoochy kinda love. The one where you just wanna
hang your head on his shoulder, arms wrapped around him,
hugging him constantly and never letting go. There's only one issue...

We just have to get through today. The Reasons this day could
go bad...

Brad hates  HATES others hugging him.
    * like grandmas and aunts and uncles
Brad HATES others kissing him on the cheek...
   * like grandmas and aunts and uncles
I HATE the thought of falling on my face by tripping over my dress!
  *I Faked it during rehearsal to get it out of my system! :p
I HATE people giving me advice when I don't want it.
   * If I want advice, I'll ask someone I trust and know!
WE HATE it when people invite themselves through
word of mouth...
 * If we wanted you there, you would have gotten an invite!
    (Although I'll admitt, we have way too many ppl coming
          already, and we didn't even invite everyone!)

So. All together. Brad and I will have a good day!
We just have to ignore our stupid pet peves! And laugh it off!
Love conquers all things! :)

<3 Thanks for reading! I'm off to my hair Appt! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Roslyn!!!! You will have a blast and not even think of those annoying things, it'll be a blur!
    Enjoy!!
    (wait, was that unsolicited advice?! haha!)

    ReplyDelete