Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Adoption Day :)




As many of you know, a few weeks back Sasha decided Teddy wasn't in need of his stuffing any more. Well, I so happened to allow Sasha to keep Teddy as she loved Teddy SO MUCH. Well, I am disgusted to say that I so happened to throw Teddy out. I felt horrible, but it needed to be done. Not only had Sasha decided to internally destroy Teddy, she also has decided that she needed to externally destroy Teddy. As of today, this is what Teddy looked like...

Teddy's Belly... Or Lack There Of...

And Teddy's Bum... he he.


After much consideration and pondering of my own brain. I broke down. I ran to Walley World. The place that gets WAY too much money out of me for dog supplies, food, leashes (did I ever mention she chews through them like treats?), colars, toys, and clothes. Walley World saved Mama's butt from having a crabby hyper crazy puppy. After some consideration on what type of toy I should get, I chose another stuffed animal. Yes, I know what I'm getting myself into this time! haha. After 2, I SUPPOSE I can handle a 3rd, and possibly even 4th or 5th. I was just walking through checking out the toys when I run into this adorable Turtle.


Needless to say, Sasha and "TuTu" got acustomed within 5 minutes of me bringing the New family member home. As I came home from work tonight, I let Sasha out of her Kennel. After 10 hours of being in a Kennel you'd think the dog would want to go outside... Nope. She ran RIGHT to TuTu. No "hello mom, I missed you, gimme' some attention". No "I gotta pee, lemme outside". Nope. All I got was the "Where's TuTu?" look. I ran around the house with Sasha for a few minutes plaing with her, when we ran into TuTu. I kicked her, and to both Sasha and My surprize, she squeeked at us. TuTu and Sasha are now playfully running around the house together, Sasha holding her in her mouth of course, squeezing her and making this wretched screatching noise. Oh, Roslyn, I think you learned your lesson about Stuffed Animals this time!

Thanks for Reading All,
<3 Roz

No comments:

Post a Comment