Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday, June 19th 2010

Ah oh glorious Saturday arrived! This was a day I was oh so excited for!

9:00 AM was my practice hair appointment. The day I got to see how aweeeeesome I'd look on Tuesday. Although it was just a practice it really put into perspecticve that in a mere 3 days I would be getting married. My hair looked awesome. They put in this little "practice" veil into my hair.

After my hair dew I ran back out to Punts house for a relaxing couple of hours. @ 12:30 Nikki came out to Punts and we enjoyed some watermelon together! :) Yum! 1:00 my mom dropped off my Sisters and we were off to my bachelorette party!

1:30- Sioux Center- We were all getting our nails done together. After 2 hours, 5 of us had our nails done. We sat and relaxed in the massage chairs while others got their nails done and overall just had a great time laughing and hanging out.

After all our nails were paid for we went on a scavenger hunt around Sioux Center. We had to find 50 different Items. 25 we had to take photos with, and 25 had to be actual objects that we took/ bought from somewhere. After a good 2 hours of running around town we decided to call it quits. there were only a few objects that hadn't been found but it was all in good fun! We met at Kirsten's house where we decorated her mothers mini-van for the ride to supper.




We rode in style. Silver mini-van covered in blue and pink window paint... yeah. it was awesome. We had a good time driving to Sioux City. We talked and joked around and had a good time.  We ate supper @ HuHot, MMMmmmmmm. Delicious. We enjoyed our heavenly meal and took a few pictures. All while laughing the evening away.



We head home around 8:00. Let me tell you what. Spice Girls and a mini van full of 18-19-20 year olds... BAHA. Fun times! We laughed and danced and sang our gutts out! We had so much fun on the ride home. When we reached Kirsten's house again we tallied up the scores for the scavengar hunt. Although my team lost by a mere 2 points, we still had a blast. And it was all fun! :)



Thanks! <3 Roz

No comments:

Post a Comment