Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mani's, Pedi's, and Massages

Ooooh, Ahhhh, So Relaxing.

Yup, thats the spot...

Ugh. After a long week of work, wedding planning, Brad being gone, and stress, a nice long pedicure was the fixer. Oh yeah.

Friday started out like any other day. Up @ 6:00 to get ready for work. Worked from 7 am to 4 pm. Yeah, longer day than usual. I went home and instantly, BOREDNESS. I went on my boredom fixer, Facebook. Yup. Facebook. Who'd have thought?! AFter a few minuts on facebook one of my friends posted "Going to Des Moines for Mani's and Pedi's who wants to tag along? Text Me!" ... 

What did I do?

                                                                       You Guessed it.. I texted her! :)

We met up at her boyfriends farm and we were on our way.
Suzy, Brianna, and I all weent to Des Moines for a relaxing night of girls time and relaxation.
Aaahh.


I will admit. I have NEVER had a pedicure as AMAZING as this one. My last 2 pedicures that I have had, did not involve back massaging chairs!  Suzy and I played with the chair buttons constantly, chaning out settings and intensities and stuff. It Felt Awesome!

Suzy, Brianna, and I all joked around for a good 45 minutes, which if you ask us, was not quite long enough! Well, after we got our pedi's Suzy was still in line for a manicure so Brianna and I sat around while suzy got that done. I got to wear these awesomely amazing flip flops that were about a centemeter thick. I could feel every stone on the bottom of my feet, but, it was ALL worth it!

Overall, the night came to a great close with the drive home. Laughing, singing, and joking around for the whole ride, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.


Thanks All!
<3 Roz



No comments:

Post a Comment