Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday June 17th 2010

Ok. So I have WAY too much talking to do about this wedding for just one blog. So I'm Going to go through it Day by Day, Blog by Blog.

My day started off @ 5:30 AM. Blah. Brad and I  ran out to his boss' house to do chores bright and early so that we could be on the road. After chores, we quick ran back into town to grab all our stuff, and we were on the road.

3 hour drive... lots of traffic... and LOTS of construction.

We arrive in Sioux City. We head directly to Hamilton Blvd. :) The Ortho. :) YAY!

Thursday I got my braces off. And got my retainers fitted. And got my retainers later that afternoon. Ugh. I hate retainers now ( they killed me for the first 4 days I wore them). ANYwho.

After the Ortho Appt Brad and I went to visit the mall and Hobby Lobby to pick up some stuff for the wedding that I still needed. We Ran to Happily Ever After to pick up the dresses- (luckily mine was in a White bag so Brad couldn't see it :))... After that we ran back to the Ortho to pick up my retainers and we were on our way North.

We stopped at my dads to drop off some of the wedding stuff that we didn't need to haul in the jeep all weekend, and headed onto Punt's house to chillax for a while. At around 6pm we headed over to Mike and Tiffany's for supper.

They grilled an amazing dinner of grilled potatoes and marinara chicken! Ugh. NUM NUM is what my tummy thought! :). After supper we all took the puppy's outside for some "potty" time... but it ended up being some fun time!

Tiff has a kiddy pool for her dogs on the farm to lay in and cool off in the sun... Well... Sasha thought it looked like fun, so Brad and I threw her in there. We found out then that we have a scuba-dog. :) She loves the water. She had so much fun!

There was this little dinosour toy that would sink to the bottom and Sasha would sink her head down in there and grab it! :)


Sasha Even learned how to blow bubbles under water by sticking just her muzzle into the water and then blowing bubbbles! She was SO cute. After all that fun, we went inside and played some mario cart and watched some TV. After a fun night of laughter and smiles, we headed on Back to Punts for a peaceful nights rest.



And that was our Thursday! :)
Stay Tuned for Friday's Events Tomorrow :)
<3 Roz

No comments:

Post a Comment